- Q. Who do you serve?
- Q. Where are you located?
- Q. How long before you can send an electrician?
- Q. Do you still do sign maintenance?
- Q. What are your rates?
- Q. Who are the new owners?
- Terel Electric provides a variety of electrical installation, repair and maintenance services for residential, commercial and industrial clients. Our offering includes, but is not limited to, the following: new construction, maintenance and design build services, trenching & underground installation, emergency lighting & fire alarm systems, complete sign installation & cable fault locator services.
- A. Our office is located in Grande Prairie at 9106, 109 Street.
- A. Our goal is to have a technician respond within 48-72 hours for non-emergency related calls,
but we also offer a 24-hour emergency service for urgent items.
- A. We offer complete sign maintenance and installation services and own all the necessary equipment to ensure all sign-related services are completed safely and effectively.
- A. Terel Electric offers very competitive rates for both hourly applications and bidding
- A. The new owners of Terel Electric are from the Grande Prairie and Peace River area. Our company's operating owners were proudly born and raised in the area and are actively managing the operation from our Grande Prairie location.